Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Week Away

I sit in my recliner, 7 days away from one of the most incredible experiences of my life. In one week, I will be playing a show with one of my all-time favorite musicians. Shane and Shane are coming to my "house" to sing Mansfield stupid.

Here are some reasons I am nervous:
-I am vocally inferior to them
-I have ripped most of my songs straight from their stuff
-I am afraid I will wet my pants when shaking their hands

So, it is worth it for you to come and see me in whatever state of being I stumble in to. Whether I manage to maintain my composure, or I break down and become an emotional basket-case, it will be entertaining.

"In the moment when life becomes too great for the soul of man, and there is light only when your eyes are closed, get lost in the moment!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know what the number one biggest day of your life issssssss...... :) :) :) :) xoxoxoxo--sneaky