Thursday, November 6, 2008

Where are the words?

I am probably the worst person in the world to talk to when things are tough. I listen well, but if words of wisdom or comfort are being saught after, I'm probably not the best candidate. Not that I don't want to say something, or do something that is of worth that will improve the situation, but I always come up short.

This is something that I don't normally have on my mind, but it is here and I'm trying to figure it out. I know its not something I can change over night, but I want to be able to be the constant, solid, voice of comfort when anything happens.

I guess for now I am content in know that "words are remembered, but presence is!"
So here I am, without the right words to say, but with a heart that beats for you to be happy!

1 comment:

Amiee Celeste said...

And I am happy, and I don't really want you to say anything, just being there being the person that makes me more happy than anyone ever before is all I need right now, Just hugs and cuddles! Thank you for being the most amazing person ever in the whole entire world! :) Kisses!