Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's Official

I am no longer single. My stint in the "on the prowl" side of things ended on friday! Several reasons I'm excited about this.

  • She's incredible.
  • I think I have not been this excited about anything in a while (if ever).
  • It happened on Halloween so I can't forget that for future reference.
  • She was wearing an indian (native american to be PC) costume.
  • She agreed to it despite me looking like an doofus(I said it) in my STARBURY outfit!
She's amazing. She's way out of my league. She is gorgeous. Hopefully she doesn't read this and change her mind because she realizes I'm an idiot! haha. 

In the words of Pure Prairie League:
Amiee what you want to do, I think I could stay with you for a while maybe longer if I do

1 comment:

Amiee Celeste said...

Why would you ever think I would change my mind?! You are not an idiot! If you were an idiot you never would have asked me and I never would have said yes and both of us would have never been this happy! Okay maybe not never but ya! :) You are way more awesome than you will ever give yourself credit for! :)