Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Foolish Condition That is My Heart...

I am stretched and confounded by my schedule. I spend four days at work, two days at school, and one day trying to recover. There has got to be something more than this!

I find myself in a constant battle for quiet. Struggling to make it to the pillow. But when I get there, I can't stop! My mind aimlessly wanders through random thoughts, music and lines. Where is the still?

I want to be able to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I can trust! I hate having these thoughts and killing myself over what probably isn't true!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sir...you must relax...easy to say i know...but you must...and you know i'm here to talk to whenever...i will listen i like to talk but i will listen...ha...you are there for me...and I'm here for you! :)

Anonymous said...

invest in a heavy tranq.