Monday, September 22, 2008

Why Am I Excited About October?

Forget my long blogs and somewhat pedantic attempts at writing perfection. I am just going to create a list!
  1. My broken pinky is getting fixed
  2. I am going on a trip
  3. I get to wear sweaters
  4. Cool(er) weather
  5. I have a girlfriend
  6. My girlfriend is Hot (gorgeous)!
  7. Halloween and its shennanigans
  8. Beef Stew
  9. Beef Stew Omelets
  10. Hot Chocalate
  11. Gasoline Fights

If Those things don't get you excited, you are not human...Well maybe you're human, but you're French!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are way too funny...

Anonymous said...

wooooohooooooooo beef stew!

Unknown said...

i LOVE october too! i have recently decided it is my favorite month.

however, i'm not too confident with your decision to partake in gasoline fights...

Anonymous said...

Beef stew is definitely my favorite...

Gasoline Fights?

Joshua Nix said...

Gasoline Fights...reference to Zoolander...Come on guys.

Anonymous said...

who is this girlfriend? is she as hott (GORGEOUS) as me?? xoxox anomolous (ps this ISN"T your gf. so don't say something sappy)

Anonymous said...

a trip to see me!!!!!! woot woot! maybe you will bring the cards good luck....maybe.

Anonymous said...

OK maybe I'm just weird or have lived under a rock for a while...but what the heck is a Beef Stew Omelet, and what are gasoline fights. Neither sounds really good.

johnnybrower said...

beef stew omelet.
words can't describe how much i crave it inside me.