Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I may have a broken pinky....

The well-kempt grass. The smell of the summer night air, the sounds of metal bats and baseball gloves popping. Am I at a Ranger's game? NO!!!!

Tomorrow it starts. Another season of softball! I am so pumped for this season. I went out and got myself a new glove, I have been hitting in the batting cages and working on my fielding with Kyle (I love you!). All of my efforts are being to put into motion so that tomorrow night at 9pm, the world (of mansfield softball at big league dreams) will fear the name Joshua Nix (even my own teammates...if they know whats good for them).

Here is how I picture tomorrows game going.

-I go 4-4 at the plate, and hit for the cycle...but not the normal cycle, the homerun cycle (solo, 2-run, 3-run, and grand-slam). I am good for it, I just need to have runners on base, come on guys!
-I make Ozzie Smith look like a hobo in the field.
-I do all of this with a broken pinky. Now re-read the first two and be more impressed!

SOFTBALL IS HERE!!!
Catch the fever (Pun intended)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we need a FUMC Mansfield VS. FUMC Corsicana Softball Showdown... But then again, I wouldn't want to make you cry...