Monday, October 6, 2008

I Swear She Makes Me Quiet....

Today, I am in the midst of a hard day at work. I had staff chapel at 9:15 am and went straight from there to CPR/First Aid Training and by the time I woke up from that lull, it was 12:30 pm and I have gotten nothing accomplished. I am now racing the clock to to try and get chord charts made, planning center all lined up and figure out what to do in my guitar lesson today. Why is it that the smallest of tasks seem huge in light of time shortage? 

This weekend was so long and I came to realize one thing...the importance of sleep! Although I had an eventful, fun weekend, I am feeling it right around my eyes. I spent too much time running around and being busy and totally missed out on rest.

One good thing did come out of this past weekend. I started to think about why I keep falling for this girl. Ready for a list....because here it comes.
  • She has a way of seeing through me
  • She makes me smile
  • She has the most amazing smile
  • She doesn't play stupid games
  • She's the one who I can be myself around

A bit sappy. Sorry. Now to finish with something manly to regain my status as a male.

I LOVE FOOTBALL. Done

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be that girl isn't as great as you say she is :)

Anonymous said...

I mean I'll bet not I'll be