Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh The Night That Changed It All...

Writing is therapy! So thats what I aim to convey. There are things in life that we do and people view them from their own vantage point and make assumptions. And all too often, I am guilty of sympathizing with, and changing what I do to appease others...but no more. 

As I sit at my desk writing this, I am exhausted. This weekend was wrought with late nights, early mornings and countless smiles. But whatever the moment, whoever the company, my mind was filled with thoughts of her. Even though at times she was sitting next to me, I was thinking about her. There seems to be a correlation between the speed of heart beat and her proximity to me! 

"So rest my heart she is waiting for you
Close my eyes and breath again
It won't be long till she is in your arms
You can't be close enough"

So it has happened! There seems to be no explanation. Saturday night changed it all. 

No comments: